Ben Sayer is the firms leading fertility law specialist who for the past 15 years has been providing much sought after advice on domestic and international surrogacy arrangements, third party reproduction and egg donation.
Our team now enjoys a breadth of experience that enables Sayer Jones to put the interests of our clients at the forefront whilst having a key appreciation for the rights and responsibilities of all important parties involved in assisted reproduction. We regularly act on behalf of both commissioning couples and surrogates within Australia, as well as providing bespoke advice to intended parents undertaking arrangements overseas in numerous jurisdictions.
Our services include:
– Providing advice and representation for domestic surrogacy arrangements;
– Making application for Parentage Orders within Australia;
– Preparing and advising on surrogacy agreements;
– Advising on international arrangements;
– Acting for couples seeking Family Law orders in the context of cross border surrogacy.
If you decide you’d like us to act on your behalf in relation to your surrogacy arrangement, or are seeking early advice as to your options, contact us to arrange an appointment.